Please take notice of all fishery signs
- Fishermen must stay on first chosen pool and cannot move to another pool on the same day. If this is disobeyed they will be banned from the fishery
- No fish to be handled more than 2 feet from ground at any time ● Fish MUST be placed back in the water– If this is not adhered to PROSECUTION will take place without exception
- Fishermen must keep to designated paths along hedgerows and respect growing crops
- The bailiff has the right at any time to search any bags or equipment if need be without explanation
- Disabled persons take priority on pegs ¨ Fishing only from pegs
- No dogs unless with written permission ¨ No alcoholic or canned drinks
- NO LITTER OR DISCARDED LINE TO BE LEFT. ALL LITTER TO BE TAKEN HOME. Litter left on or by the peg will be said to be yours and will result in a ban from the fishery. If litter is left on or by the peg when starting to fish is should be reported to the bailiff
- NO FIRES, BBQ’S OR PICNICS ● Fishing only to take place in a quiet manner – no radios. Offensive language, directly or indirectly anywhere on the fishery land will result in a ban
- Because of disturbance to other anglers children under the age of 12 are only allowed on this fishery if paying to fish as near as possible to a paying parent or guardian.
- REMINDER – You need a rod licence to fish – you may be asked to produce it
- Restriction of one rod only if accompanied by any non fishing person
- Exemptions from any rule have to be obtained in writing from the owner
- Vandals will be prosecuted
- No matches take place on this fishery
The bailiff has the right to order any person off the fishery without explanation at any time. There will be no refunds given (Revised rules 16TH October 2014). BAILIFF means owner or such person put in charge of pools for the day. Please note anglers have been banned from the fishery – for throwing down litter, for ignoring the radio ban, for using barbed hooks and unspecified baits and for ignoring signs.